Hello! My name is Kyriakos and I am currently a third-year student at the University of Bristol studying Civil Engineering. I am a hard-working individual, who is easy to work with and will complete tasks to a high standard.
- Transport Planning Placement Student at WSP: Main responsibility was to work as part of the transport planning team to produce effective analysis and modeling results in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Virgin Media Student Brand Ambassador (Part-time): Communicating and consulting with customers and colleagues is a vital part of this role, managing conversations with customers in a highly demanding environment with sensitivity and discretion.
- Summer Insight Placement with Curtins and Atkins for Civil and Structural Engineering: Experience in solving complex structural problems and modeling data in a time-efficient and professional manner
-Volunteer at the Red-Cross: Digitalizing the platform of their central branch in Cyprus and sorting the files of all individuals within their records
-UNICEF volunteer: Experience in sales and customer service during my time as a volunteer in their main store
- Analyzing data using Excel, MATLAB, and other spreadsheet software, efficiently displaying the graphic output of the results within most Office programs.
- Writing Reports ranging from Engineering to the Financial sector
- 3D Modelling of various Structures using AutoCAD and Civil 3D, as well as Cura for 3D printing
- Basic Knowledge in Creating Maps using ArcGIS and QGIS software, while able to model road networks and traffic
- Proofreading and Editing helping students refine their personal statements to get them into both undergraduate and graduate programs
I look forward to working with you soon!
For more information have a look at my LinkedIn profile