This is a subsidised project
Enter your promo code and hit Order to access me for 10 hours of digital work for £1. Your 10 hours can be used flexibly over a maximum 14 day period from the date of booking.
- The description of what you want me to work on.
- Links to any materials involved in the project.
- The deadline, and any other requirements on the work.
My name is Jess and I am a freelance surface pattern designer who studied Printed Textiles at Leeds Arts University. I am versatile, passionate designer who would love to transform your idea into a visual, eye catching and professional outcome.
I have worked on lots of live briefs for various companies, like Hallmark Cards, Milliken and Patternbank, where it is really important to fully understand the brief, respond to feedback and research into the market and audience.
I am a quick learner, who is excited to meet, learn and improve from any opportunity!
- Hallmark Cards Work Placement (2021)
- Student Ambassador for Leeds Arts University and Progression Team (2018-21)
- Art & Sport Activity Leader at Manor Courses Summer School (Summer 2019)
- Ski Instructor for Lake Louise Ski School, Canada (2017-18)
My Skills (feel free to click on any of the links to see previous work):
- Drawing and Illustration (particularly flora and fauna)
- Pattern Making (placement and in repeat)
- Product Visualisations (draping designs onto products)
- Flyers, Invitations, Presentations, Zine and Magazine Layout
- Presenting Information and Imagery
- Social Media Content and Posts
- Editing of Photography
- Trend and Market Research
And have a look at my design Instagram account!
How I work:
- Organised and Punctual
- Perfectionist with Attention to Detail
- Work best with regular Communication and Feedback
I really look forward to meeting you!
Please contact me with any questions,
especially questions about film, netball and scuba diving!