I graduated with First Class Honours in International Development with Quantitative Research Methods from the University of Leeds. During this time, I was awarded the Best Academic Performance for my degree.
I am currently studying a Masters in Artificial Intelligence Ethics and Society at the University of Cambridge.
- Quantitative research using STATA (top of my class)
- Qualitative research (85% for dissertation; 70+ mark for all coursework)
- Administration (Internship experience in professional services firm)
- Content creation and marketing (Created blog posts and marketing material for think tank and university society)
- Strategy (Pro-bono student consultant and committee of university consulting society)