I'm talented and passionate about the development of websites and online experiences. Driven on completing work at the highest standard, I strive to fulfil requirements and exceed expectations. Currently studying Creative Computing at Bath Spa University where I learn skills to advance the online space with modern technologies.
- TAWC (To Anyone Who's Curious): Group project collaborating with BRLSI (Bath Royal Literary and Scientific Institution).
- Juniper Magazine: A website for a student magazine.
- Presence Counselling: Custom built website for a counselling business.
- Greenacres Dog Boarding: Bespoke website for a dog boarding business.
- Website Design: Designing the appearance of a website from the ground up. Making use of software such as Illustrator and Figma to create visually compelling designs.
- Graphic Design: I have a keen interest in continuing to develop my skills with illustrations and posters.