I am currently going into my second year of law school, studying common law!
• internship at a multi-national firm --> analyzing contracts, preparing evidence.
• law news websites --> writing articles every 2 days, this shows that I am able to get work of a high standard out efficiently.
• written a legal essay published in a journal on comparing the common law and civil systems.
• currently working on a research paper detailing the evolution of Alternative Dispute Resolution during the pandemic times.
• spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
• fast typer (115 words per minute)
• efficient researcher
• thorough analysis
• good at organization
• produce work of a high standard
• always on-time
• really good with communication (a big time people person)
• able to handle work pressure (ex. used to working on two internships at the same time)
If you would like to schedule a chat with me please book a time with me here.
I look forward to hearing from you!