A University of Manchester student, studying Social Sciences with emphasis on Sociology with Data Analytics.
I also have experience in Data Analytics, Market Research, Customer Services and Administration.
Some of my experiences include:
1) MORGAN STANLEY – TECHNOLOGY INTERN
- A group project that involved designing and implementing new software for the company to use when participating in IPO’s.
2) SCHRODERS PLC – DATA INSIGHTS TRAINEE
- Worked in the Research Services team and completed tasks for the wider team and for investors.
- Monitoring the team inbox and allocating tasks to team members based on capacity.
- Using applications such as google trends, UBS evidence labs and AppAnnie to provide monthly
updates on company performance to investors by analysing the collated data such as how
application and website usage changed over the course of the month.
- Responded to client enquiries over the phone and through emails.
- Designed bespoke Tableau dashboards requested by clients containing large numbers of
applications for cross company analysis. This allowed for easier identification of competitors and
company performance in specific industries before placing trades.
- Drafted comprehensive analysis reports for internal and external investors looking to measure
company performance during the pandemic and after.
3) GLOBAL STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS LTD – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISSTANT
- My responsibilities included maintaining and updating Excel spreadsheets, creating information
booklets for the website designers.
- Also dealt with customer enquiries over the phone and online.
I have also passed my CFA Investment Foundations exams so I have a good understanding of the financial/investment industry.