My name is Veronica and I am a recent graduate at the University of the West of England with a 2:1 in English Literature. My fast-learning skills and my ability to work both independently and as part of a team are something I pride myself in.
- Customer service: I have worked in customer service for seven years, and have gained a great deal of experience in building professional relationships and learning how to manage those effectively.
- English tutor: As a bilingual with Spanish as my first language I have worked as an English tutor for children and adult Spanish speakers for over a year which has taught me to take leadership and to be creative with my teaching techniques.
- Childminder: I have looked after children for the past six years which has taught me to be patient, resourceful and flexible in challenging situations.
- Depop and Vinted: Managing an online clothes business for the past year, being completely in charge of product research, garment sourcing and sales operations has given me administrative and organisational abilities.
- Writing: As an English Literature student I’ve written both academically and non academically, and am confident in my ability to get ideas and information across in a clear, professional and concise manner. I am proficient in English and Spanish, verbally and in writing.
- Editing: I have proofread and edited CV’s, cover letters and essays for peers, friends and family and have used this skill consistently in my degree.
- Communication: Having worked in a range of different fields with a variety of people from all walks of life I have learnt how to communicate clearly and effectively in a professional environment.
- Social Media: Having had different social media accounts both personal and creative I am confident in my ability to create and share content on these platforms.
I look forward to hearing from you!