Hello! I’m a final year BSc Business Management Student at Lancaster University
I am reliable, organised and diligent with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
Two consecutive summer internships provided me with solid communication skills as well as analytical and quantitative abilities. I wish to utilise my skillset by working across a variety of sectors whilst also building meaningful relationships with people.
Private Equity Summer Analyst, INVL Asset Management:
- Performed financial modelling to identify TMT industry trends
- Utilised financial statements to calculate efficiency, liquidity, and profitability ratios
- Researched Post-Acute Care market in Japan, Canada, Australia & New Zealand
- Created macros to facilitate the analytical environment via Excel VBA
Research Summer Analyst, Luminor Bank:
- Produced credit card market competitive pricing and features analysis
- Conducted secondary research to produce pension funds market intelligence
- Delivered monthly analyses of changes in real estate market trends
Head of Sell-Side Institute, Lancaster University Investment & Finance Society:
- Overseeing an M&A research initiative that consists of 15+ analysts and managers who compile biweekly reports on the biggest real-world M&A and IPO transactions
Leading Lights Peer Mentor, Lancaster University Management School:
- Conducting regular in-person sessions with first-year students to help them settle into their academic lives
Event Executive, Lancaster University Economics Society:
- Jointly organised 6 events including the inaugural Economics Charity Ball fundraising £244 for PAPYRUS UK charity
Sales Representative, Gifty (Digital-Gifting Startup):
- Managed existing B2B relationships and cold-called 200 prospective companies to pitch startup’s value proposition with 64 companies agreeing to set up further partnership
- Multilingual: Fluent in English and Lithuanian, limited in French, German and Russian
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel (VBA, Pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint
- Skilled in Design platforms: Adobe Photoshop, Canva, WordPress etc.
- Solid experience in data analysis, statistics and market research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bloomberg Market Concepts
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Lancaster University Digital Skills Certificate
Please feel free to reach out to me for a chat.
Book a chat here
Excited to hear from you,