I am currently studying abroad in Lund, Sweden as part of my third year of my English Literature degree at Glasgow University. I am an intensely motivated and high achieving individual. I place value on my skilled communication both through my talent in writing and with my employers. I can't wait to work together and gain experience through many different fields of work.
My Experience Includes:
Contributor at The Glasgow University Magazine
-Written an article which was then published, article on page 34
Admin/Reception Work at Goodman Ray Solicitors
- Note taking in meetings, processing payments, ordering supplies, preparation of documents for trial, scheduling meetings
Work Experience at The Daily Telegraph Magazine
- Transcribing interviews, researching information for articles, contributing articles, preparation for meetings
Volunteer in Oxfam shop, London N7
- Sorting and preparing donations, serving customers
Work Experience in the House of Commons with Jess Phillips MP
- Dealing with constituents by replying to emails, note taking in select commitees
My Skills Include:
- Both through my degree and in my personal life I have gained skills in clear, cohesive and concise content writing. I am able to communicate a chosen tone by my employer with ease, as well as producing work to a high standard, in a small time period.
Online Research and Data Collection
- With skills in fast paced and effective information and data collection, done online. I also have skills in Excel and the presentation of data.
- In writing all of my own content I have also gained skills in effectively editing my own work, making sure it is accurate and concise. My work experience at the Daily Telegraph also allowed me to improve my skills in editing others work.