Hi I'm Mollie a Mathematics graduate with a 1st from the University Of Bristol. I am organised and reliable and will achieve outstanding results.
EY FS Assurance Intern
•Interpreting balance sheets and P&L statements to assess financial reporting, fraud and operational business risks.
• Contributing to the final audit report, focusing primarily on the impact of COVID-19, risks to the business and the impact of changes to financing of the company
Third Sector consultant, CSRN and North Bristol Advice Centre (NBAC)
• Generating new ideas and challenging current protocols to prevent potential threats to the charity, liaising with the CEO, and implementing these deliverables to help the charity run more effectively in an increasingly digital world
• Redesigning NBAC’s website using data from google analytics and recent surveys alongside WordPress to increase accessibility and decrease unrelated phone calls by 30%; increasing staff efficiency at work
Mathematics Final Year Project
• Using Python and relevant libraries to build a machine learning model to predict credit card default
• Using GitHub to work collaboratively on Jupyter notebooks and using Latex to form a final report
•Using Large datasets (over 30,000) to draw conclusions and predict outcomes
•Data entry and analysis
•Eye for detail