Currently studying at the University of Birmingham for my degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I am a hardworking and driven individual committed to completing creative and analytical tasks to a high standard.
Employed at Rubicon Leisure Ltd - Leisure Company
Primarily working as a Leisure Assistant specialising in customer care, upholding high standards and lifeguarding, with developed skills for customer service and strong communication.
Volunteering at Redditch Lifesavers Club
Working as instructor educating children about water safety and first aid, with developed skills for project and event planning as well as creativity.
Access to Birmingham Ambassador - University of Birmingham
Providing support to Year 12 and equivalent students with their transition towards higher education, developing collective skills of event planning and running, time management, as well as online customer care.
- Lithuanian: Native level of proficiency in reading, writing and speaking.
- English: Native level of proficiency in reading, writing and speaking.
- Python: Intermediate level (200+ hours).
- C/C#/C++/CCS C: High level (400+ hours).
- Solidworks: Intermediate level (200+ hours).
- Fusion 360: High level (500+ hours) with an aptitude for high quality creative tasks and designs with an emphasis on manufacturability.
- MATLAB: Advanced level (400+ hours) with the ability to perform analytical tasks and generate suitable reports automatically or by hand. Hoping to soon achieve the Associate qualification.
- Office 365: High competency with Microsoft's standard suit of products for analytical and creative tasks, with the ability to generate suitable and high quality reports.
Ability to design parts and product prototypes that can be manufactured via my personal or commercial 3D printers, allowing for products and ideas to be presented, evaluated and iterated quickly.
Throughout my degree I have developed high quality proofreading and report writing skills for project and idea presentation using the appropriate language.
As a result of my degree and other personal design projects I have completed, I have developed an ability to generate new and creative ideas for the purposes of design aesthetics as well as problem solving.