- University of Birmingham- Student Ambassador: a part-time position where I acquired, general professional, engagement and adaptability skills. As part of this role, I prepared and led presentations to a group of visitors. I also gave campus and accommodation tours, providing key information about facilities and life on campus.
- TSB Bank placement: during this work experience opportunity, I helped solve customers’ inquiries, developing communication and listening skills, and assisted bankers with their day-to-day activities.
- Bright Network, Virtual Internship experience in Finance & Professional Services: this involved conducting market research and collecting market data of ASX 200 companies which I analysed, compared and evaluated to support investment decision making.
- Sandwell Reading volunteer: During this role, I helped primary school students improve their literacy skills. I had to adapt each lesson to suit every student’s needs, further improving my flexibility and communicative skills
- Social media platforms for creative content: I am confident using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, WhatsApp, and YouTube.
- IT: I am proficient in Microsoft software including Word, Powerpoint, Publisher and Excel. I uphold a Microsoft Qualification in PowerPoint 2010 and a European Computer Driving License at Distinction* (Level 2). In addition to this, I have learned how to use software such as Eviews, STATA and Python during my time at University.
- Data Analysis: Throughout my time at University, I have had the chance to work with different types of data. For my final dissertation, I analysed the volatility of the oil market during the COVID-19 pandemic period.
If you would like to schedule a chat with me, please click here to book a meeting with me. I look forward to working with you soon!
Photoshop / Illustrator
Arts / Culture
Investment / Finance
Health / Wellbeing
Policy / Law
Sports / Outdoors
Startups / Entrepreneurship
Travel / Cuisine
NGOs / Activism
Environment / Sustainability