Incoming Final Year University of Birmingham Business Management with Marketing student
I am a self-driven and keen third year Business Management with Marketing student studying at the University of Birmingham. Besides studying I am currently creating social media content as publicity officer for the University business society and I also create content for my personal food blog across TikTok and Instagram.
Sony Corporate Tax Intern:
1. Gained invaluable experience working at a multinational firm including but not limited to communicating with colleagues abroad and dealing with time pressures of project-based work in the London headquarters
2. Complete numerous tax returns for Sony entities which involved numerous processes
3. Data handling and processing through excel spreadsheet
4. Gained experience in managing, delegating work and time management
5. Regularly liaising with HM Revenue and Customs
1. Played a key role as a member of the strategic and marketing team of a new start-up tuition centre. I have contributed in developing strategies for the structure of the business and assisted in creating marketing campaigns to increase reach before the launch of the company.
2. Obtained strong organisation and time management skills when managing my new responsibilities alongside completing University deadlines.
1. Responsible for managing and curating the LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook posts for The University Business society
2.This role involves liaising with The University directly and businesses to promote new events and workshops
1. Successfully completed Bright Network's three-day Business, Operations and Marketing Internship Experience.
2. I took part in skills sessions with leading employers such as Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Google, GSK, Procter & Gamble and Marks and Spencer. I completed a sample marketing task which prepared me for the projects that I would face in future professional working environment.
Selfridges & Co. :
1. Part-time role balancing University studies and employment
2. Customer service role where I was able to develop my communication skills and adaptability.
- Microsoft Office Software: Experienced with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and pages
- Canva: Experienced with Canva to create social media content
- Microsoft Teams & Zoom : Experienced to use both communication platforms
- Social media platforms: I am confident using Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, WhatsApp, Pintrest and Twitter.
-A levels: Business, English Literature and Classical Civilisation
-GCSE'S: 10 including English and Mathematics ranging from A star- B
-Duke of Edinburgh Award Bronze
-Student Ambassador: Represent the University for Student Open Days
For more information, you can book a meeting with me using Calendly