Hi there, my name is Riminy and I'm a second year Music student at Birmingham University. I am reliable, adaptable, innovative and always strive to complete my work to the highest standard. I have experience using a range of computer softwares (see below) and am skilled in creative content.
- HJS human resources (HR company): A part-time assistant job where I acquired business administration skills, data analysis skills, general professional skills and became confident using excel. I prepared client documentation and was trusted to input reliable data in a set time period.
- Customer service experience at Dobbies Garden Centre: Part-time cafe assistant job where I developed my engagement and adaptability skills.
- Musicroom Salisbury: Through a week's work experience, I furthered my familiarity with working environments with my primary role of organising products.
- Milford house care home: this volunteering position developed my communication and listening skills.
- Music and audio software: with a passion for the arts, I'm skilled in using music and audio software such as Logic Pro X. I'm also familiar with Reaper and GarageBand. Many of the skills for these programs are transferable to other softwares.
- Video editing: I am especially confident with Final Cut Pro software.
- Microsoft Office softwares: experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Pages etc…
- Social media platforms for creative content: I am confident using Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, WhatsApp, Pinterest and Twitter.
- A levels: Mathematics(B), Music(A), Physics(B)
- Distinction in the English language qualification: this assessed my communication and engagement skills.
- Distinction in grade 8 singing and grade 8 piano.
- Vice President of a society within my University: I am beginning this role this year which requires overseeing social media content, financial transactions and marketing of the society.
- Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award.
- Sport's leadership award: Level 1 qualification.
Photoshop / Illustrator
Arts / Culture
Investment / Finance
Health / Wellbeing
Policy / Law
Sports / Outdoors
Startups / Entrepreneurship
Travel / Cuisine
NGOs / Activism
Environment / Sustainability