Hi! I am a 2nd year French and Russian student from the University of Birmingham. I am passionate about languages and literature and I hope to apply and grow my skills in those fields!
- Languages Polish (fluent), Russian (B2) and French (B2).
- Translation Completed translation modules as part of my degree and experience using TRADOS software.
- Creative writing and copywriting I have a short story published in an anthology and I have taken a masterclass in creative writing.
- Editing I have experience proofreading and editing articles for a newspaper.
- Excel and PowerPoint I am certified in Microsoft Excel and I have experience creating PowerPoints. I also have an A level in business, therefore I am aware of what a business needs when presenting data in Excel and PowerPoint
- Canva I can use canva to design banners, posters and social media posts.
- Writer and assistant editor for Redbrick I have written articles for Redbrick, the University of Birmingham's newspaper. I also have experience using InDesign to format print versions of the newspapers, and proof-reading articles for the print release.
- Store Representative for Nando's As well as being a waitress, which has grown my communication skills and confidence, I have also represented my branch in regional meetings. This required me to discuss changes in the business with my regional manager and relay this information to the staff in my store.
Photoshop / Illustrator
Arts / Culture
Investment / Finance
Health / Wellbeing
Policy / Law
Sports / Outdoors
Startups / Entrepreneurship
Travel / Cuisine
NGOs / Activism
Environment / Sustainability