Hi there! I'm Jocelyn, currently studying at the London School of Economics, and have just wrapped up my penultimate year reading Philosophy, Politics and Economics. Having worked in startups and small businesses in the tech and media spaces, I am a strong communicator who is enthusiastic and adaptable. I know your business really needs the task done – and I am here to deliver.
A brief overview of my experiences is below:
- Beaver Editor, the Beaver Newspaper: Wrote and edited articles across the News, Opinion and Features sections, for which I covered events and conducted interviews. Please find samples of my work here
- Social Media and Content Intern, Collate: Started social media across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and planned a content calendar for the next four months; compiled market report on competitor social media presence; initiated and analysed Voice of Consumer survey. My work on Instagram here
- Consultant, Cambridge Consulting Network: Worked with an Indian charity client. Researched and presented 3 case studies on the marketing approach of successful NGOs; laid out a 100-day implementation roadmap to restructure the client's digital marketing strategy; continuously met client to diagnose their issues and understand constraints. Highly appraised by the client.
- Assistant Project Manager, Zolima Citymag: Art and culture magazine in Hong Kong. Produced articles on Hong Kong food culture with over 2.5K reads; proposed manufacturing, distribution, partnership and funding plans to crowdfund 9 culture guides; managed weekly email newsletter through MailChimp with an audience of 20000+; copywrote 30+ short articles and liaised with arts administrators for the cultural events calendar.
- Campaign Coordinator, Heart-to-Heart HK Fundraiser to counter food insecurity in COVID-19, raising 31,000 HKD. Moderated virtual panel on food poverty with 70+ participants; secured campaign sponsorship from businesses and endorsements from university societies.
Other Software Capabilities:
Please feel free to refer to my Linkedin profile for a more comprehensive summary of my experiences.
Photoshop / Illustrator
Arts / Culture
Investment / Finance
Health / Wellbeing
Policy / Law
Sports / Outdoors
Startups / Entrepreneurship
Travel / Cuisine
NGOs / Activism
Environment / Sustainability