Let me introduce myself. I am currently in my second year studying Accounting & Finance BA (Hons)
My name is Love. I'm a fully qualified trained Teacher turned entrepreneur. I've been involved in office management, operation management, recruitment, staff training, coaching, mentoring and administrative support to mention but a few. Having spent the whole of my working life acquiring a host of skills whilst working for others, I understand how businesses can focus on more important tasks by outsourcing other time-killing clerical/supportive tasks.
I know that some tasks are often time consuming and this can be where my super powers come in handy to make your life & workload easier for you to manage.I’m a natural problem solver and my ultimate aim is to exceed clients expectations. I'm here to help you run your business more efficiently and stress free! Saving you money on employment contributions as well as sickness and holiday pay.
Reliability, dedication, honesty and efficiency are my core principles. Not only that, but I love lists, sticky notes and checking things off my agenda. I crave being creative, connecting and always working extra smart to ensure that you get what you deserve.
I've also got several years of experience in customer service and sales.
Feel free to get in touch to discuss further or place order to get started.
- Proofreading and sub-editing copy
- Spanish -> English translation
- Designing marketing materials & creating infographics for social media
- Composing emails and handwritten letters
- Brand image design (i.e. logos, business cards, etc.)
- Website design (WordPress, Shopify, Wix)
- Experienced in Canva, Neon CRM, Drop Box, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Google Docs/Slides, Microsoft Word/PowerPoint, Pages/Keynote, iMovie, Gmail, Typeform
Social media experience: Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp Business, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Zoom
Passionate about: the arts, education, wellbeing, start-ups