Hi! My name is Annesa, I am a University of Birmingham graduate. I majored in Biochemistry. Flexible, Efficient, and Unconventional are three words that I believe I am.
- Worked as an Intern where I prepared documents for meetings with other business firms, arranged paperwork and binders for a multi-national company, Petronas Chemicals Group Berhad
- Worked as a Secretary that facilitated weekly meetings with team members and shadow committee members while recording minutes to be handed over to university guild for record purposes for the University of Birmingham Malaysian Society
- Worked as a Marketing Associate that successfully spoke on Zoom for a Facebook live event which ended with a 50% success rate on sales and recruitment into the company Ving Voiz Sdn. Bhd.
- Worked as a Sales Promoter that anticipated clients demands to ensure customer satisfaction and provided high-quality service while complying to brand standards and values for Dahmakan
- Worked as a Research Assistant at the University of Birmingham Biosciences laboratory and executed protein purification by Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC), protein and mRNA structure and conformation using Circular Dichroism, also particle size determination by Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS), and the determination of protein and nucleic acid concentration using UV-Vis Spectrometer
Apps/ Programs I have used:
- R statistics programme
- Scaffold Viewer
- Adobe Illustrator Draw
- Adobe Fresco
[You can schedule a meeting with me here][https://calendly.com/annesa99]
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Photoshop / Illustrator