3rd Year Spanish and Portuguese student at University of Bristol.
- Media Intern @ Gabinete de Desporto, Universidade NOVA de Lisboa where I am responsible for the University Sports department's social media channels and helping out in person at a variety of university sports events.
- Previously University of Bristol RFC Club Vice-Captain and Social Media and Marketing Secretary. As part of my role as Club Vice-Captain I was responsible for managing the wider committee and liaising with the executive committee (Club manager, Director of Rugby and Club Captain) to ensure smooth running of the club, in turn improving my administrative and time-keeping qualities. -
- Going into the role in the end of my first year I was also partially responsible for the Club's '1876 running challenge' which we carried out through lockdown in order to raise funds for a local Children's Hospice. I was responsible for keeping track of distance run (when, by who, top performers etc...) and for the subsequent write-up in our alumni newsletter. Additionally, I've also provided other write-ups for our alumni newsletter and co-hosted webinars with guests such as rugby journalists and current and ex-pros.
- As Social Media and Marketing secretary I was also responsible for creating a number of designs on Canva for the club's Social Media posts as well as planning long term social media + promotion plans for events such as UCAS, University Open day, 'Wednesday Night Lights' fixtures and more.
- I have always had a deep interest in sport (Rugby + Football particularly) as well as Music (15 years experience with Piano)
- On top of this, as a result of my degree and further volunteering I have a strong interest and experience with languages. I have previously volunteered to help my school's GCSE cohort prepare for their Oral exams and can provide translations and write long/short content for newsletters/journals.
- Comfortable with creating designs on Canva
Photoshop / Illustrator
Arts / Culture
Investment / Finance
Health / Wellbeing
Policy / Law
Sports / Outdoors
Startups / Entrepreneurship
Travel / Cuisine
NGOs / Activism
Environment / Sustainability