This is a subsidised project
Enter your promo code and hit Order to access me for 10 hours of digital work for £1. Your 10 hours can be used flexibly over a maximum 14 day period from the date of booking.
- The description of what you want me to work on.
- Links to any materials involved in the project.
- The deadline, and any other requirements on the work.
Good day! I'm Stevon (yes with an 'O'!) and I'm in my final year of Business - Team Entrepreneurship with a predicted grade of First Class Honours. Passionate? Enthusiastic? Refreshing? Driven? Entrepreneurial? That's me!
1. Co-founder of P.A.V.E: Currently running a socially driven start-up within the mental health space. We offer mental health and wellbeing resources to better equip students with the tools to better look after themselves, their mental health and wellbeing.
2. International Assistant Team Coach with the Team Entrepreneurship Programme: I coached an international, multidisciplinary team of 13 students, whilst adopting the Team Academy methodology for coaching, to coach the students to develop business and technical expertise, team formation, ideation and business modelling.
3. Co-founder of Vizian: I assisted in the developmental stages of a social media platform, I conducted research for proof of concept and analysis, along with writing pitch decks to secure investments.
4. Project Manager of A.C.T. as part of Enactus: My role was to oversee the projects overall performance of serving beneficiaries, whilst coordinating internal resources and third party/vendors for the flawless execution of the project - ensuring resource availability and allocation.
5. Peer Coach at the Business Team Entrepreneurship Programme: I provide peer to peer coaching sessions to Teampreneurs, through the use of inquiry to overcome hurdles and struggles that they may face during the Team Entrepreneurship programme.
6. Co-founder of S0ap: Currently part of surprise soap venture, targeted to be purchased by parents but used by children to encourage hygiene, packed with a surprise!
7. Global Business Challenge winning participant: I participated in a challenge focused to tackle a real business challenge provided by a client from Ecuador. We took a consultancy approach to bring Ecuadorian products into the UK, Germany, and South Korea.
8. Leader of Team Company Vostok: I'm currently leading a team company that's consisting of 13 members, mainly responsible for strategy and execution.
1. Entre/intrapreneurship: I welcome ambiguity and fearless in giving things a try.
2. Coaching: I've had multiple experiences in coaching on a 1-2-1 basis or in a small team basis. I'm also on my way to receive a CPD in team coaching training.
3. Project Management: Proficient in planning from conception to implementation, setting strict realistic timelines, along with assessing any risks and opportunities, and along with allocating resources.
4. Teamwork: The essence of my undergraduate degree is around people and teamworking, I know how to be a part of a team, communicate and work as a team.
5. Leadership: I'm able to bring harmony into teams, allowing for a safe and appreciative environment to drive productivity, meaning in results.
6. Communication: I manage very well internal and external stakeholder relationships, ensuring that all parties are involved, updated and heard.
7. Problem solving: I bring to the table a fresh mind and approach, giving me the ability to bring solutions that have the opportunity to be co-created with others.
8. Management: This is an umbrella term, but particularly management in people, projects, time and self - I take a compassionate approach to management, happy members, means accelerated performance.
9. Active listening: I ensure that I truly listen for needs, then ensure that I provide and tend to the needs of clients.
10. Adaptability: Due to welcoming ambiguity and the unknown, I'm able to stay flexible and adaptable to any situation depending on the need.
I'm super excited to know how we can work together! I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.