This is a subsidised project
Enter your promo code and hit Order to access me for 10 hours of digital work for £1. Your 10 hours can be used flexibly over a maximum 14 day period from the date of booking.
- The description of what you want me to work on.
- Links to any materials involved in the project.
- The deadline, and any other requirements on the work.
My name is Will James, I'm a third year History student at the University of Leeds. I'm a highly enthusiastic, motivated, and logical person.
History BA Degree-
My engagement with the subject of history has allowed me to develop various highly applicable skills. Notably, I have experience analysing both qualitative and quantitative sources, honing my ability to deduce, understand, and interpret patterns and links across multiple documents. This education has also provided me with extensive experience of writing essays. I am therefore adept at collating information and evaluating it before succinctly passing judgement upon my findings.
Languages for Historians-
This is an extra-curricular study group which I am part of in which, via blog post, we discuss the various ramifications of using a foreign language within historical analysis. These posts would involve exploration of a chosen topic amongst the group members (an example being the challenges of retaining the meaning of a non-English historical source when translating it). Blog posting has also been a prominent task throughout my degree, with a number of modules requiring online discussion with peers on a range of topics in which the ability to assess the debate and respond concisely was essential.
Bar Staff Member-
- Working in Ask Italian, I learnt the key organisational skills needed to keep up within a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly interaction with customers was required.
- Though often alone behind the bar, teamwork skills were needed to coordinate with the waiting staff.
A Level – A*AA
GCSE – 4A (includes Maths, Science & English), 4A, 2B