Hello! I'm Emily, a final year Law student at University of Leeds and future trainee solicitor at an international law firm.
I am a diligent, organised, and adaptive worker. I consistently complete work to the highest standard, and am seeking opportunities to expand my skillset.
- Internships with multiple international law firms including: BCLP; Trowers & Hamlins; Allen & Overy: Completing tasks to deadlines, such as delivering presentations, completing research, drafting legal documents, transcribing client meetings.
- R&D Tax Report Writer and Finance Associate: Researching and writing accurate reports for a range of clients. Analysing financial data and completing calculations on Microsoft Excel to deliver tax-based financial reports. Completing user experience (UX) testing.
- Careers Secretary, University of Leeds: Liaising with large international law firms to organise and deliver career-oriented presentations and workshops to students.
- Market research: As an R&D Tax report writer, I have conducted extensive research into a range of topics using reputable sources and conducting interviews with market leaders.
- Article/Blog writing: I am able to write blogs and long-piece articles on a range of industries, in a creative and engaging format. My experience predominantly lies in business, finance, tech, and legal news.
- Social media marketing: As Careers Secretary at my university, I have created captivating marketing pieces, namely through Canva, to attract students to events.
- Proofreading and Editing: Throughout my law undergraduate, I have consistently delivered accurate essays. I can also draft concise reports in a business capacity.
- Google and Microsoft applications: I am proficient in all Google and Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.