This is a subsidised project
Enter your promo code and hit Order to access me for 10 hours of digital work for £1. Your 10 hours can be used flexibly over a maximum 14 day period from the date of booking.
- The description of what you want me to work on.
- Links to any materials involved in the project.
- The deadline, and any other requirements on the work.
Hi! I'm Delfina
A passionate, ambitious and creative person, always motivated to learn and take on a new challenge. I believe my positivity and proactive attitude helps me add value and build meaningful relationships with people.
I'm currently studying Philosophy, Psychology and Scientific Thought at the University of Leeds. I recently completed an online Masters in Social Innovation, and now embarking on a TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) Course.
Work experience and Achievements
- Telemarketing Executive, Blueberry Marketing Solutions: Gathered insightful information about the impact of EU Exit and COVID-19 on local businesses by speaking directly to decision-makers over the phone.
- Fundraiser, UNHCR: Recruited and secured valuable partners to donate monthly using Face-to-face method, supporting UNHCRs humanitarian projects world-wide
- Volunteer Tutor, Unleashing Refugee Potential: Designed engaging online English lessons using Powerpoint and Canva and provided academic support to refugees facing educational inequalities in Leeds
- SLAPSoc Secretary and Social Secretary, University of Leeds: Offered a variety of extracurricular activities, opportunities and workshops to our Hispanic community whilst providing administrative support to the President and managing social media accounts.
- Student Leader, University of Leeds: Represented Women in Leadership Society by delivering a series of Communication workshops via Zoom to over 30 participants.
- Social Media and Marketing Assistant: Conducted research, analysed data and created online content using my own photographs and videos, edited on Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva. Built a website with a no-code platform.
- International Volunteer, VSO: Used my practical problem solving, creativity and innovation skills to organise more than 15 events, workshops and professional trainings in the local community of Lira, Uganda.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, beginner in Portuguese
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Design: Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Canva, Carrd, Wordpress
- Data analysis, research and statistical skills
- Digital writing and communication
- Leadership and teamwork
- Event and workshop planning
Some of my interests include playing the guitar, reading, hiking and travelling!
Check out my LinkedIn
Schedule a friendly chat via Calendly
Excited to hear from you.