Hi, I'm Jess and I'm a second year Creative Writing student at Brunel University! I love working with people but also thrive independently. My problem-solving and quick-learning skills are something I pride myself upon highly.
- I have regularly written/edited cover letters, CV's and job applications for students, gaining them access to careers and undergraduate degrees.
- I've been running my own Social Media for a long time, including creating content and writing short pieces for it.
- I've been a foster carer for 5 years, having received various training on people's psychological behaviours. This allows me to read people's behavioural patterns well and helps me to work with a variety of people.
- I studied Fashion Marketing for 3 months and learnt a lot about creating work for different target audiences, learning how to market for your demographic, and researching different markets.
- Copywriting - I picked up copywriting whilst interning at a Creative Agency; a large portion of my tasks were writing copy for newsletters, tag-lines for advertisements, and captions for social media accounts.
- Editing - I've always edited work for peers and colleagues, but during my course I've had to edit writing work regularly.
- Customer Service - With 6 years of customer service work behind me, including at management level, I've had a large experience of building professional relationships.
- Administration - I've been a freelance admin assistant for 6 years, building my skills in general administrative tasks.
I love the process of creating work but, most importantly, I'm determined to get you the result you desire. I’m available to be booked during my hours shown!