Good day! I'm Stevon (yes with an 'O'!) and I've graduated studying Business - Team Entrepreneurship at the University of the West of England with First Class Honours. Passionate? Enthusiastic? Refreshing? Driven? Entrepreneurial? That's me!
1. Co-founder of Lumaki based in Bristol: I recently Co-founded a company offering digital services (such as what I do here on Paperound) with a social impact. We provide Social Media Marketing, Lead Generation Services and Branding & Logo Design to small enterprises that do good for the world or its people. Ways we make our impact is through having a workforce from diverse communities and making a commitment to give our time and services to charities that are aligned with our initiatives.
2. Co-founder of P.A.V.E. based in Bristol: I Co-founded a socially driven start-up within the mental health space in 2020. We offer mental health and wellbeing resources to better equip students with the tools to better look after themselves, and their mental health and wellbeing.
3. International Assistant Team Coach with the Team Entrepreneurship Programme at UWE: I coached an international, multidisciplinary team of 13 students, whilst adopting the Team Academy methodology for coaching, to coach the students to develop business and technical expertise, team formation, ideation and business modelling.
4. Co-founder of Vizian in Bristol: I assisted in the developmental stages of a social media platform, I conducted research for proof of concept and analysis, along with writing pitch decks to secure investments.
5. Project Manager of A.C.T. as part of Enactus UWE: My role was to oversee the project's overall performance of serving beneficiaries, whilst coordinating internal resources and third-party/vendors for the flawless execution of the project - ensuring resource availability and allocation.
6. Peer Coach at the Business Team Entrepreneurship Programme at UWE: I provide peer-to-peer coaching sessions to Teampreneurs, through the use of inquiry to overcome hurdles and struggles that they may face during the Team Entrepreneurship programme.
7. Co-founder of Tiny Treasures in Bristol: Manufacturing scented soaps packed with a surprise!
8. Global Business Challenge winning participant at UWE: I participated in a challenge focused to tackle a real business challenge provided by a client from Ecuador. We took a consultancy approach to bring Ecuadorian products into the UK, Germany, and South Korea.
9. Leader of Team Company Vostok at UWE: I've led a team company that's consisting of 13 members, mainly responsible for strategy and execution.
1. Entre/intrapreneurship: I welcome ambiguity and am fearless in giving things a try.
2. Coaching: I've had multiple experiences in coaching on a 1-2-1 basis or on a small team basis. I'm also on my way to receiving a CPD in team coaching training.
3. Project Management: Proficient in planning from conception to implementation, setting strict realistic timelines, assessing any risks and opportunities, and along with allocating resources.
4. Teamwork: The essence of my undergraduate degree is around people and teamworking, I know how to be a part of a team, communicate and work as a team.
5. Leadership: I'm able to bring harmony into teams, allowing for a safe and appreciative environment to drive productivity, meaning in results.
6. Communication: I manage very well internal and external stakeholder relationships, ensuring that all parties are involved, updated and heard.
7. Problem-solving: I bring to the table a fresh mind and approach, giving me the ability to bring solutions that have the opportunity to be co-created with others.
8. Management: This is an umbrella term, but particularly management in people, projects, time and self - I take a compassionate approach to management, happy members, means accelerated performance.
9. Active listening: I ensure that I truly listen to needs, then ensure that I provide and tend to the needs of clients.
10. Adaptability: Due to welcoming ambiguity and the unknown, I'm able to stay flexible and adaptable to any situation depending on the need.
I'm super excited to know how we can work together! I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.