Hi! I'm Delfina
An ambitious, driven and creative person, always motivated to learn and take on a new challenge. I believe my positivity and proactive attitude helps me add value and build meaningful relationships with people.
I'm currently studying Philosophy, Psychology and Scientific Thought at the University of Leeds.
Work experience and Achievements
-Tasker, Paperound: Creating solutions for start-ups by completing a range of tasks, including content writing, market research and business development
- Telemarketing Executive, Blueberry Marketing Solutions: Gathered insightful information and valuable market research insights by constantly delivering enthusiasm, drive and business accumen when speaking with desicion-makers over the phone & via email.
- Fundraiser, UNHCR: Recruited and secured valuable partners to donate monthly using Face-to-face method, supporting UNHCRs humanitarian projects world-wide
- Volunteer Tutor, Unleashing Refugee Potential: Designed over 20 engaging online English lessons using Powerpoint and Canva, providing academic support to refugees facing educational inequalities in Leeds
- SLAPSoc Secretary and Social Secretary, University of Leeds: Offered a variety of extracurricular activities, opportunities and workshops to our Hispanic community whilst providing administrative support to the President and managing social media accounts.
- Social Media and Marketing Assistant: Conducted market research, analysed data and created online content using my own photographs and videos, edited on Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva. Built a website with a no-code platform.
- International Volunteer, VSO: Used my practical problem solving, creativity and innovation skills to organise more than 15 events, workshops and professional trainings in the local community of Lira, Uganda.
- Native Bilingual in English and Spanish, beginner in Portuguese
- Deep knowledge in Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Deep knowlegde in Design platforms: Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Canva, Carrd, Wordpress etc.
- Data analysis, research and statistical skills (SPSS)
- Great communication skills, both oral and written
- Digital Marketing: video and email marketing, digital writing, Google analytics, SEM etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Currently enrolled in Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
Online Masters in Social Innovation
TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) Course.
Learn new things, connect with others, travelling
Sustainability, healthy living (Practice yoga, hiking)
Passion for music, art, reading and writing
Check out my LinkedIn
Schedule a friendly chat via Calendly
Excited to hear from you!