Having worked as a project management coordinator and digital marketer, I am comfortable working in diverse teams and providing timely updates.
Academically, my course is extremely demanding since we are taught the core areas of physics and rigorous analysis alongside pure mathematicians in the renown Warwick Mathematics department.
Furthermore, I am a great problem solver and can adapt sufficiently to situations as required as evidenced by my ability to change lesson plans when providing private tuition sessions.
Additionally, working as a Corporate receptionist for Office Concierge, I have developed my conflict resolution skills as there have been many situations where I needed to think on my feet and make quick decisions.
• Leadership gained through Warwick Skincare Care Society and duties during my time with the Air Training Corps (including leading First Aid competitions and drill practices)
• Self-awareness gained through my pragmatic approach to studying an intense course/degree.
• Technical skills-python learnt during GCSE computing and further during a programming module at university. Some MatLab coding experience during another university module.
• Willingness to learn- taking formative courses like a course in Ancient Philosophy and completing the Warwick Online Learning certificate.
• Teamwork- Being a Co-founder and Co-President of a society and all the planning required to start it up required months of commitment and communications.
• Language-Fluent in English and Gujarati. Understands Hindi.