Hello! I am a 3rd year student at Sheffield Hallam University, studying English Language. Through this, I have become a hard worker, a thorough researcher and an intricate writer.
- Receptionist / Administrative work. This allowed me to gain and expand my customer service, content writing and business development.
- Penny Appeal Charity work. I was in charge of their social media presence for certain events and produced and marketed my own fund raising events.
- PMC Sheffield Volunteering. I volunteered to help organise and participate in multiple charity events hosted by the PMC - allowing me insight on business development, customer service and administrative work.
- Writing skills. Allows me to write both academically and non-academically for a multitude of different formats, e.g. reports, blogs, social media.
- Research skills. Allows my work to be detailed and accurate within its content.
- Communication. Allows me to create the desired quality of work and to share ideas and voice opinions when required.
- Organisation. Enables me to be strategic and thorough within my work, and meet deadlines and guidelines appropriately.
Photoshop / Illustrator